The rain location for the “zero waste” event will be the Michael D. Rose Theater lobby. Those attending the Earth Day celebration will have the chance to browse information tables featuring sustainability initiatives from on-and off-campus organizations. They also can get an “up close and personal” view of the TIGUrS Garden and participate in the planting of summer crops. There will be Zumba demonstrations, a farmer’s market, live music from local artists and prize giveaways, including a bicycle and recycling bins. A butterfly release will take place at noon; anyone interested may release a butterfly.
- African American Cultural Heritage Cemeteries
- Support Community Development Organizations in Memphis on GIVING TUESDAY – TODAY!
- Housing and Community Development Fellow Meg Brown completing program evaluation for the Memphis Strong Families Initiative
- United Housing, Inc. Celebrating 20 Years of Homeownership on Nov. 13!
- United Housing, Inc. focuses on sustainable landscaping initiatives
- Livable Memphis committed to sustainability efforts in Memphis, TN
- Memphis Heritage Adapt A Door Auction: Volunteer and Ticket Info
- about Alumni Opportunity Calendar Call for Papers Careers in Urban Affairs and Public Policy Engaged Scholarship Fundraiser Institute for Philanthropy & Nonprofit Leadership Memphis public policy Social Work Strengthening Communities University of Memphis urban affairs urbanism Volunteer Opportunity
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.