GovLoop Online Chat: How To Leverage Big Data to Improve Services
Join GovLoop and Bob Gourley, editor of CTOvision.com and founder of Crucial Point LLC, for an interactive online chat where we will discuss the latest trends of Big Data in government and more importantly address specific questions and roadblocks facing the GovLoop government community.
This chat is today at 2pm EST.
With the boom in new technologies, agencies are collecting more data than ever before. Government agencies are now focused on understanding how they can clearly connect the dots within their agency to leverage Big Data. By sharing data across the agency, agencies will be able to work towards solving complex problems and drive decisions based on data. Although Big Data holds great promise for agencies to improve services they provide to citizens, Big Data also presents numerous challenges to agency. The GovLoop Chat will address the common challenges of Big Data and provide tactical solutions on how to best overcome common pitfalls and roadblocks. Specifically, the chat will focus on:
- Business Case for Big Data
- Common Roadblocks and Barriers
- Expert Insights on how to best leverage big data at your agency
- The future of Big Data and how it will shape the public sector
Visit GovLoop – Social Network for Government at: http://www.govloop.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network
- African American Cultural Heritage Cemeteries
- Support Community Development Organizations in Memphis on GIVING TUESDAY – TODAY!
- Housing and Community Development Fellow Meg Brown completing program evaluation for the Memphis Strong Families Initiative
- United Housing, Inc. Celebrating 20 Years of Homeownership on Nov. 13!
- United Housing, Inc. focuses on sustainable landscaping initiatives
- Livable Memphis committed to sustainability efforts in Memphis, TN
- Memphis Heritage Adapt A Door Auction: Volunteer and Ticket Info
- about Alumni Opportunity Calendar Call for Papers Careers in Urban Affairs and Public Policy Engaged Scholarship Fundraiser Institute for Philanthropy & Nonprofit Leadership Memphis public policy Social Work Strengthening Communities University of Memphis urban affairs urbanism Volunteer Opportunity
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.