Attached is the Spring Edition of the Memphis Metropolitan Planning Organization’s (MPO) Quarterly Newsletter, Travel Times. In this edition of Travel Times are articles pertaining to Direction 2040 Long Range Transportation Plan, the Future Transportation Bill, MATA’s Short Range Transit Plan, Air Quality, Tiger IV Discretionary Grant and more.
You can also keep up with the Memphis MPO on their Facebook page, Memphis Urban Area MPO, where they post information related to upcoming meetings, newsletter links, plan review dates, pictures, and current transportation articles. Social Media provides another opportunity for the Memphis MPO to inform and involve the public regarding regional, multi-modal transportation planning. You can view the new page at the following url address: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Memphis-Urban-Area-MPO/141183805928375
- African American Cultural Heritage Cemeteries
- Support Community Development Organizations in Memphis on GIVING TUESDAY – TODAY!
- Housing and Community Development Fellow Meg Brown completing program evaluation for the Memphis Strong Families Initiative
- United Housing, Inc. Celebrating 20 Years of Homeownership on Nov. 13!
- United Housing, Inc. focuses on sustainable landscaping initiatives
- Livable Memphis committed to sustainability efforts in Memphis, TN
- Memphis Heritage Adapt A Door Auction: Volunteer and Ticket Info
- about Alumni Opportunity Calendar Call for Papers Careers in Urban Affairs and Public Policy Engaged Scholarship Fundraiser Institute for Philanthropy & Nonprofit Leadership Memphis public policy Social Work Strengthening Communities University of Memphis urban affairs urbanism Volunteer Opportunity
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.